Why Monroe is a Great Place to Live…
Monroe saw growth in unexpected new proportions as many large strip malls and major retailers have built new complexes along Highway 2.
The city’s residential areas have greatly expanded as well and the highway has become the scene of major gridlock, especially during summer months and major holidays.
Monroe has also been host to a few Hollywood films, such as The Ring (2002), The Ring Two (2005), and The Butterfly Effect (2004)
Despite Monroe’s growth, the old part of town stands much as it always has, on Main Street away from the busy highway, and has managed to preserve much of its small town character. Trains still regularly pass through the town on their way across Stevens Pass and the sound of their horns is a common feature of life in the city.
Monroe Market Report
- Homes for Sale $100,000 – $200,000
- Homes for Sale $200,000 – $300,000
- Homes for Sale $300,000 – $400,000
- Homes for Sale $400,000 – $500,000
- Homes for Sale $500,000 – $600,000
- Homes for Sale $600,000 – $700,000
- Homes for Sale $700,000 – $800,000
- Homes for Sale $800,000 – $900,000
- Homes for Sale $1,000,000 – $1,100,000
- Homes for Sale $1,300,000 – $1,400,000