Mill Creek, Washington
Why Mill Creek is a Great Place to Live…
Mill Creek contains several neighborhood and community parks and recreational facilities, including Nickel Creek Park, Heron Park, Highland Park, Cougar Park, and the Mill Creek Sports Park.
There is also the private golf course around which the original community was built
On top of all that Mill Creek offers, there is a nature preserve through which Penny Creek flows. County parks located near the city include McCollum Park and North Creek Park.
In addition to parks, the city has various public and private walking and cycling trails
The major public trail is the North Creek Trail which runs from McCollum Park south to 164th Street SE and approximately parallels North Creek.
Mill Creek Market Report
- Homes for Sale $100,000 – $400,000
- Homes for Sale $400,000 – $500,000
- Homes for Sale $500,000 – $600,000
- Homes for Sale $600,000 – $700,000
- Homes for Sale $700,000 – $800,000
- Homes for Sale $800,000 – $900,000
- Homes for Sale $900,000 – $1,000,000
- Homes for Sale $1,100,000 – $1,200,000
- Homes for Sale $1,700,000 – $1,800,000