Marysville home for sale 3 bedroom, 2 bath rambler
Neighborhood Business Zone! Lots of potential with this location and big lot.
Charming 3 bedroom rambler with 2 full baths. Kitchen has updated cabinets and appliances. Cozy dining and living room. Newer over-sized 2 car garage with a 228 sq ft attached heated separate entrance for home business, rec. room or storage. Large fully fenced 12,197 sq ft lot with back street entrance. Newer connections to sewer and new water line. New roof, paint, HWT, electrical, plumbing and driveway.
CLINK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS
Contact us for a private showing.
Four bedroom home for sale in Everett (Silver Lake area).
Click Here to Check Out This Beautiful Home.
- All new paint on the inside and outside.
- New roof, only 3 years old.
- Brazilian Teak 3/4 solid hardwood floors entire upstairs.
- Wood burning fireplace with matching hardwood mantel and custom tile surround.
- Recessed LED lights with dimmers and surround sound speakers in front room.
- New interior 6-panel solid core doors and new trim.
- LED lights throughout the house.
- Kitchen: new oven and microwave, refrigerator is recessed in wall for built-in look, cabinets re-faced, doors are soft-closing, pull-out drawers, lazy susans, under cabinet lights, tile back splash, granite counter top with steel reinforcement around sink area, and bar seating.
- Hallway has a coat closet and linen closet.
- Main Bath: new skylight, heated tile floors, commercial grade occupancy fans, extra large sink cabinet, wall cabinet recessed into wall, tile tub surround, crown molding.
- Master Bedroom: wired for surround sound, lighted closet with updated storage system.
- Master Bath: heated tile floors, commercial grade occupancy fans, auto sensing under cabinet lighting, custom tile shower, beautiful vessel sink, custom cabinets, extra recessed mirrored cabinet with lights, crown molding.
- Downstairs Bath and Utility Room: 3/4 bathroom with tile shower surround, marble counter top, pull-out drawers.
- Downstairs: carpeted 4th bedroom, rec. room, family room and storage closet.
- Garage has work bench and storage.
- Updated electrical service of 200 amps.
- Outside deck has new material and new hand rail.
- Fully fenced back yard with access from the back.
The Lake Stevens real estate market continues to be a fast market. There were 79 homes sold in March. The median days on market for March was only 8 days compared to 15 days in March 2017.
Median sales price was $397,500 for March compared to $349,950 in March 2017 a $47,550 increase or 13.5%.
You can see the charts here for LAKE STEVENS
If you want to see what is happening in your area, visit our Communities page on our website.
Give us a call if you have any real estate questions or need help. We are real estate professionals in Lake Stevens and Snohomish.